MS Excel, Compliance, Procurement, Six Sigma, Engineering, J2ME
Posting Start Date
Posting End Date
Project Description :
Direct Client : A leading Healthcare Company
Job Title : Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Milwaukee, WI 53219-1628
Duration : 12+ Months with possibility of an extension
Join a high-performing team that designs and manufactures the world’s fastest CT-Detectors. Provide technical leadership to the production team and implement effective solutions to complex manufacturing issues. Utilize Lean Six Sigma methodology to continuously improve throughput while minimizing operational cost and inventory.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide technical leadership to the production team by resolving manufacturing issues in a timely manner to ensure that 100% of customer needs are met.
• Drive continuous improvement of product quality by using advanced manufacturing tools to determine root cause of problems and implement timely, cost-effective solutions.
• Ensure regulatory compliance and process robustness by executing Validation & Verification.
• Participate in new product introductions through process development, tool development, and new equipment procurement.
• Provide safe processes that comply with all local and federal regulations.
• Ensure that corrective action is taken to resolve observed safety concerns in all areas.
• Lead Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals.
• B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Ceramics or Chemical Engineering
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Clear thinker with the ability to communicate with different levels of the organization
• M.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices.
• Previous experience in a high-technology healthcare manufacturing environment
3 - 10 years
Collabera - 18 months ago
Collabera is a leading provider of IT staffing solutions and services. We connect IT professionals with great careers at some of the...