Molecular Devices, LLC provides one of the widest ranges of bioanalytical systems for life science and drug discovery research available from a single supplier. Our systems are built on proprietary technology platforms that deliver high performance, flexibility, and reliability. By joining Molecular Devices, you will work with best-in-class people who share a common purpose - to be our customers' first choice for innovative systems, tools, and support that advance both basic and applied life science discovery.
Develop and implement cost-effective, lean processes for assembling and testing products in manufacturing. Work closely with cross functional teams including members in Product Development, Marketing, Service, Supply Chain, and Operations on the development of new products and improvement of existing products to meet customer quality requirements.
- Drive product quality improvement through process development and design changes as measured by Out of Box Quality (OBQ) and Warranty data.
- Learn and use DBS tools such as Standard Work, VSM, FMEA, and Poka-Yoke to achieve quality, delivery and cost targets and to continuously improve processes
- Utilize effective problem solving techniques to define problems, determine root causes, verify and implement countermeasures, and sustain results
- Daily support of Production with respect to quality defects
- Contribute to new product design through Design for Manufacturing, FMEA, and Poka-Yoke.
- Generate and approve Engineering Changes
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 10+ plus years Manufacturing/Operations experience.
- Must have strong track record of hands-on troubleshooting at the component level up to the system level
- Experience with Altium, SolidWorks, or other CAD systems a plus.
- Driven individual with passion for improving quality of products.
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams as well as independently.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new projects and challenges.
Molecular Devices is part of the Life Sciences & Diagnostics segment of Danaher Corporation. Danaher is a science and technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our premier brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. The Danaher Business System provides a foundation to our 59,000 associates around the world, serving customers in more than 125 countries. In 2011, we generated $16.1 billion of revenue. For more information please visit our website: www.danaher.com.
Manufacturing / Operations
North America-United States-CA-Sunnyvale
Danaher Corporation (Danaher) is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing of professional, medical, industrial, commercial and...