Danaher Company Description
Molecular Devices, LLC creates innovative, high-quality bioanalysis solutions that increase our customers’ productivity. By joining Molecular Devices, you will work with best-in-class people who share a common purpose - to be our customers' first choice for systems, consumables, software, and support that advance both basic and applied life science discovery. Our core values are critical elements of our past and future success -- The best team wins. Customers talk, we listen. Continuous improvement is our way of life. Leading edge innovation defines our future. We compete for shareholders.
In this role, you will develop and implement cost-effective, lean processes for assembling and testing products in manufacturing. Work closely with cross functional teams including members in Research and Development, Marketing, Service, Supply Chain, and Operations on the support of existing products to meet customer needs and to improve quality, delivery, and cost.
o Standard work by 25% by Dec. 2014
- Key Deliverables: Improve
o External Quality by 33% - Dec. 2014
o Internal Quality & Yield by 30% - Dec. 2014
- Level of Accountability: Responsible for driving Internal and External Quality Metrics & Process Improvements related to their specific cells
- Reporting structure; Reports to Director, Manufacturing
- Development Opportunities; DBS Tool Set (VSM, FMEA)
Danaher Corporation Overview
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Proven ability to root cause functional problems on PCBAs
- Experience working with optics/laser systems
- Capable of troubleshooting control systems
- Clear functional understanding of how electronics drives electro-mechanical systems
- 3+ plus years combined Design and Manufacturing/Operations experience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new projects and challenges.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams as well as independently.
- Creative thinker with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Driven individual with passion for improving quality of products.
- Experience with Altium, SolidWorks, or other CAD systems a plus.
Danaher is a Fortune 200, NYSE-listed, science and technology leader that designs, manufactures and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial and commercial customers. Our premier brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. The Danaher Business System provides a foundation to our 63,000 associates around the world, serving customers in more than 125 countries. In 2012, we generated $18.3 billion of revenue from five reporting segments: Test & Measurement, Environmental, Dental, Life Sciences & Diagnostics, and Industrial Technologies.
North America-United States-CA-Sunnyvale
Danaher - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -