Level: 6/7 - position will be staffed at the appropriate level based on skills/experience
Provide project leadership for the application of new and existing assembly complexes.
Effectively manage multiple projects achieving cost, performance and delivery expectations.
Travel as required to support equipment build and qualification.
Support cross-functional review of product and process designs to provide the best customer value.
Support Manufacturing Operations (all shifts).
Develop, evaluate and implement employee suggestions, line side review and continuous improvement activities.
Provide training for equipment operators and skilled trades.
Maintain technical competency with emerging technology. |
- Experience in the specification, design, development and implementation of assembly process equipment and associated peripheral equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and plant personnel.
- Demonstrated proficiency with SolidWorks & AutoCAD, strong blueprint background, metrology, work holding fixture.
- Demonstrated proficiency with statistical analysis of data for the purposes of machine capability and metrology studies.
- Experience in FMEA, DFA ,DOE, Shainin, Six-Sigma.
- Working knowledge in the application of Lean Equipment Design.