• Product process routings defining application of non-destructive examination, welding processes, machining processes, assembly and heat treat requirements driven by unique product and customer requirements.
• CNC program creation using manual and computer assisted programming techniques. Esprit CAM supporting two axis lathes, HMC’s, and Mill/Turn machining centers.
• Participate and direct project activities such as Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma activities to drive continuous improvement of operational performance.
• Maintenance of standard estimates system for product quoting and costing purposes.
• Capital expenditure project participation, machine tool purchases, facility layout and supporting projects.
• Development and maintenance of method specifications supporting coating applications, crating and cleanliness.
• Ability to work well under production pressure demands, high sense of urgency to execute in support of manufacturing schedule.
• Interpersonal skills are critical for optimum communication with internal and external customers.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office package including spreadsheet, database management, and presentation software.
• Pro Engineer, Creo, Esprit CAM and Autocad, Avante ERP experience is preferred.
• Strong machining background with knowledge of current machine tool technology is desired.
• Aptitude for mechanical and analytical work, with the ability to analyze production programs and make sound recommendations.
• Electrical, pneumatic, PLC controls and hydraulic systems knowledge is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years’ experience preferred; or AAS degree and/or high school diploma with five years’ experience in industrial environment. Minimum of five years successful experience in parts manufacturing on standard and CNC controlled equipment. Working knowledge of preparing CNC control programs using manual and computer assisted techniques.
Flowserve - 19 months ago
Flowserve is pumped about flow control equipment. After reorganizing in 2010 the company operates through two segments. Flow Control...