Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Salisbury, North Carolina
Salary: $55,000- $65,000
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie
Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
Job Description: A leading client in the Automotive
Industry is presently seeking a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
in manufacturing located in Salisbury, NC. This
professional will install secondary equipment,
continuously improve processes utilizing lean
manufacturing techniques to improve labor
efficiencies/quality, and perform other engineering
responsibilities. This professional will also lead &
participate in team activities which will
maintain/continuously improve upon departmental
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Install secondary equipment in conjunction with APQP
engineering and maintenance.
- Continuously improve processes utilizing synchronous
and lean manufacturing techniques to improve labor
efficiencies and quality.
- Lead and participate in team activities to maintain
and continuously improve upon departmental
- Assist in investigating customer and internal
quality issues and implement corrective action plans
to improve our products and processes.
- Maintain process open issues list, copy/ review with
- Assist in launching new programs by developing
process flows, cell layouts, component flows,
estimating cycle times and labor requirements, line
balancing, and tracking builds prior to SOP.
- Coordinate with program engineers on new program
launches and component changes in efforts to
implement DFMA strategies (Design for
Manufacturing). Assist in developing work
guidance’s, FMEAs and control plans pertaining to
initiated process changes.
- Assist in communicating and training all Quality
Auditors, Team Leaders, and team members on
initiated process changes.
- Implement error-proofing systems to eliminate the
possibility for assembly errors.
- Review ergonomics for building and inspecting
- Perform all other duties as required or directed.
- (3) years of engineering experience in a
manufacturing environment (prefer automotive or
- Must possess very strong analytical & problem
- Strong and effective communication, organizational
and very strong computer skills
- Must have knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Project,
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and
participate in cross functional teams
- Exposure to DFMA, synchronous manufacturing, and
Doing business with MRI of PersonCounty: Your
application will be held in the strictest of confidence
and will remain your property in our possession which
will not be forwarded to any client without your prior
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Industrial Engineering or closely related discipline
To View More Jobs: www.MRIofPersonCounty.com
Management Recruiters of Person County - 30+ days ago