We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with a test engineering background and good knowledge in optical engineering. The main responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Perform failure analysis and debug of optical components and modules
- Develop and troubleshoot manufacturing test systems and test fixtures
- Interface directly with production and engineering staff to improve daily manufacturing yields and reduce lead-times
- Maintain a daily management system that includes making visible daily yields, process parameters and variations, defect modes and equipment status and enable preventive improvements to address problems.
- Create documentation such as Work Instructions and Process Travellers for processing new products on the production floor
- 10 years of experience, preferably in optical telecom or semiconductor industry.
- An electrical engineering or optical engineering background plus experience in Visual Basic programming is helpful.
NeoPhotonics Corporation - 16 months ago
NeoPhotonics is a leading provider of photonic integrated circuit-based modules, components and subsystems for use in optical communications...