Automotive (Metal Stamping) Manufacturing Company
- Participate in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma workshops
- Work with team members and other functional areas to resolve customer issues related to quality, design and/or other issues related to the process and equipment
- Participate in identification and resolution of issues related to safety and ergonomics
- Will need to be able to provide direct day-to-day support to the manufacturing operations within the plant, with emphasis on automation, process & tooling maintenance and management.
- Will need to be able to create and maintain documents including creation/revision of APQP and standard operating procedures.
Salary ranges between $60K - $70K depending on experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, or Manufacturing Engineering or closely related field. Associate Degree with plenty of experience is also accepted.
- Minimum 3-5 years as manufacturing engineer or machining engineer
- Excellent time and project management skill
- Must be able to program CNC turning and drilling equipment
- Robotics knowledge of ABB is required
ZipRecruiter - 19 months ago