The Manufacturing Engineering role will consist of multiple duties such as, process development and machine utilization. This includes screen printing, pick and place programming and operation, reflow profiling and programming. The manufacturing engineering role will help production as needed with any issues that may arise during the build process of all assemblies. Acts as a secondary interface with the customer for support functions. The Manufacturing Engineer will also be highly involved in NPI and prototype assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures quality of all incoming & outgoing projects.
- Investigates defects reported by production to increase yields.
- Develops tooling to improve process times and quality.
- May Solder/De-solder and repair circuit boards.
- Operates all equipment according to manufacture and safety requirements.
- Develops, maintains and improves production processes.
- Machine programming and profile development.
- Defect analysis, corrective action documentation and defect reduction.
- Fixture development.
- NPI process review and development.
- Creates DMF reports.
- SMT machine programming and process knowledge required, MyData machines preferred.
- Solid documentation, organization, and record keeping abilities.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills to internal staff.
- Comprehensive knowledge of required equipment.
- Knowledge and ability to comprehend engineering drawings.
- Knowledgeable in all Manufacturing Processes and Procedures.
- Meets or exceeds the core values as described in the employee handbook.
- Able to be self-supervised/self-disciplined.
- Demonstrates flexibility in work assignments.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines under pressure.
- Successfully meets daily reporting and documentation requirements.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrates team oriented mind set.
- Flexible personality that can move between departments as needed.
- Exceptional computer skills nessesary.