- Plans, coordinates and performs manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process.
- May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others.
- Duties: Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
- Provides support and trouble shooting for current operations. Investigates, gathers and analyze data and implement solutions.
- Innovates and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
- Applies electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations.
- Develops and implements plans to support lean manufacturing through the Deere Production System of moderate scope.
- Designs operations layouts. Improves material flow and material presentation.
- Leads team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope.
- Leads analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Analyzes and makes modifications to existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
In this role, you will: * Support the implementation and sustainment of multiple Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). *Support maintenance to troubleshoot machines and systems which may include electrical and mechanical issues. *Support the Factory Automation solutions and tool sets. *Work with Quality, Manufacturing Engineering and Factory Automation Leads to ensure manufacturing and standardization goals are achieved. *Provide electrical designs and programming within applicable standards to build new or modify existing production machines and systems. *Be responsible for changes to control logic and software including, but not limited to: relay ladder logic, PLCs, HMIs, and PC based logic. *Support continuous improvement opportunities and activities.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.