Supervisory Responsibilities: |
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Create programs for CNC machines
• Set-Up CNC machines and train set-up personnel and production operators
• Implement and monitor revision and process changes
• Coordinate tooling fixture design fabrication
• Use cutting tools
• Job costing/cost analysis
• Assure open communication between Engineering, Quality and Operations
• Monitor, maintain and develop Process FMEA’s
• Other duties may be assigned
• Ability to communicate with a variety of people
• Ability to lift 40 pounds
• Ability to do repetitive movements (i.e. typing, bending, twisting, walking)
• Regular attendance
• Working knowledge of CNC Programming Software and the ability to adapt and learn other computer software
• High degree of knowledge required in LEAN Manufacturing
• CNC grinding experience a plus.
• Beveled Gearing Experience a plus.
• Machining background with very hands on or knowledgeable
• This person will have experience with CNC programing, fixture/tool design, and have the ability to teach employees to operate machines.
• Motivational Skills