We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Leading and developing maintenance personnel for a manufacturing cell.
- Develop and update visual aids and technical downtime communication.
- Evaluate improvement opportunities for the manufacturing cell while directly linking those opportunities to our key wins.
- Capturing and communicating training gaps in order to facilitate team learning growth and development.
- Document, standardize and optimize best practices within the manufacturing cell and across multifunctional teams.
- Understand and facilitate a diligent PM plan and evaluate the consistency of utilization.
- Lead in the development of breakdown analysis, as well as practice standardization.
- Day to day oversight of maintenance tasks as well as impediments and solution based responses for our deliverables.
- May manage sub contractors and fill in for Cell Managers in their absence.
- Embrace Cost Out Value In initiatives while motivating the team to drive projects with these initiatives in mind.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of science in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred.
- Preferred, not required 3 to 7 years experience:
- In a packaging and processing industry (packaging, chemistry, food, pharmacy,…)
- Effective management of a team of technicians in a factory environment
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement processes (Lean, TPM, …) particularly for improving reliability of equipment
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge the status quo
- Organization skills
- Initiative and aggressive curiosity
- Management and leadership skills
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Agility, enthusiasm, humanism, proximity,…
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills
The Dannon Company is a division of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world with leading positions in four businesses: fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone’s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer
The Dannon Company, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard