We’re the leader in Wireless Quick Service Restaurant Communication. Founded in 1971, HM Electronics, Inc. (HME) is an innovative electronics technology company focused on enhancing productivity and customer service for our customers. Our ground breaking products, passion for excellence and commitment to service have earned us the distinction of being the leader in quick service restaurant and professional audio communication technologies.
HME is recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineering Assistant. Under direction of Manufacturing Engineering Manager, this position is responsible for creating and maintaining manufacturing work instructions, updating them according to procedure and ensuring instructions are readily available.
- Create and maintain comprehensive work instructions for new and existing production procedures.
- Modify and update work instructions according to procedure and ensure revision level of updated document is correct, including screen shots as appropriate.
- Coordinate with production departments to ensure accuracy of work instructions.
- Assist with training related to updated work instructions and/or procedures to promote standardized work activities.
- Interact with leadership to identify, assess, recommend and resolve work instruction issues.
- Ability to learn quickly, observe processes and translate complex, technical information into an easily understandable format for general use.
- Associates Degree or some technical school preferred but not required.
- 2 years of experience in electromechanical assembly required
- Familiar with electronic components
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher).
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
We are committed to building a company where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, while making a real contribution to our product and our market. HME offers competitive benefits including three weeks vacation, 401k with a company match and fun events like ice cream socials and Padres nights. HME promotes and requires a drug free work environment Apply online for immediate consideration.
HM Electronics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
HM Electronics, Inc. (HME) is a diverse group of companies providing solutions that enhance productivity and customer service in markets...