(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
Desired Training and Experience Required (Training and Experience Commensurate with Position Level:
- Assist in setting up World Class Manufacturing practices for the Company’s products.
- Designing semi-automatic/automatic assembly equipment used in the assembly of the Company’s products.
- Manage the design/purchase/installation/shake down of the Company’s automatic assembly equipment.
- Developing Manufacturing Procedures
- Cost/Process Improvement Programs
- Experience in the start-up, and scale-up of new product introductions.
- Experience in automation.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent computer skills - CAD, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Ability to be part of the team and adept in building teams.
- Knowledge and experience in CGMP requirements and preferably ISO 9000 requirements
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively interface with Research and Development, and Quality Assurance
- Experience with electrical/optical products
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...