Manufacturing IT Automation and Quality Consultant|
Return To List
As a manufacturing IT expert, you will advise Impinj on IT architecture, technologies, and processes for silicon RFID tag chip manufacturing. Review and analyze Impinj's requirements, recommend automation and processes to improve quality and lower overall cost to manufacture.
- Learn and analyze Impinj's current RFID wafer manufacturing flow and processes.
- Review and understand Impinj's manufacturing capacity, cost, and quality requirements.
- Work closely with Impinj's engineering and operations teams to define should-be factory automation, production data, and work order flows.
- Identify IT technologies, architecture, and specify solutions to improve Impinj's overall delivered product quality with lower costs.
- Document improvement ideas and solutions to level sufficient for development teams to implement.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Industry experience in manufacturing IT architecture, automation, tools, technologies, vendors, databases, and development processes.
- Domain knowledge in LAMP, Cloud-based, and SQL technologies and development.
- Industry domain and knowledge leader with proven success record at multiple companies.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Domain knowledge and experience with semiconductor products.
StartUpHire - 22 months ago