Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor
Req Number: hein-00004552
Heinz North America seeks a highly accomplished manufacturing maintenance professional for its Holland, MI manufacturing facility ' Heinz' historic pickle and vinegar plant.
What is the role?
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for coordinating all maintenance personnel and activities to ensure timely repairs on major equipment and that furnishings are maintained in a safe, operable condition to optimize the efficiency of the facility and minimize production interruptions via preventive maintenance, immediate repairs, ongoing improvements, trouble shooting, problem solving, downtime analysis, training
Who would be successful in this role?
- A results-oriented self-starter with a bachelor's degree in related field or 5 to 7 years-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A maintenance professional with a minimum of two (2) years supervisor experience in maintenance operations, capital project management, etc.
- The successful candidate MUST have a basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems as they pertain to food processing as well as knowledge of applicable OSHA and EPA regulations.
- The incumbent must have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate supervising others as well as working and problem solving with others as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Our candidate of choice must have a high degree of mobility, which includes the ability to climb stairs, ladders, or to walk the majority of the workday; must be able to work in environments of varying temperature, wetness, and humidity; must have a work history which demonstrates the ability to facilitate a positive work environment and build collaborative employee teams.
- We seek an individual with exceptional organizational and analytical skills supported by solid PC skills to facilitate budget management and analysis.
- The Maintenance Supervisor may be required to work different shifts in addition to being on call for consultation during other shifts.
Bring Us Your Appetite For Success
Heinz is a global company with a long history of success. We offer an environment of strength, stability, and exceptionally varied opportunity. Under our impressive portfolio of brands, we lead the industry in quality, value, consumer loyalty, and consumer expectations. Our talent is entrepreneurial, empowered, and always collaborative with a culture that allows each person to have an impact every day. Your career with us is limited only by your drive, ambition, and imagination, and we are committed to maximizing the talents of those who join us.
At Heinz, diversity is implicit in our business strategy for success. By 'making talent an advantage,' diversity and inclusion:
- Enables Heinz to be the 'employer of choice' that hires and retains the best talent from around the world, reflecting the markets and consumers we serve;
- Promotes an inclusive workplace culture that values differences in order to inspire each team member to bring their personal best; and
- Encourages full engagement and contribution from team members to ensure that we have the innovation and creativity to deliver on our mission in every part of our business.
It is the continuing policy of Heinz North America to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Please note: Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
H.J. Heinz Company - 2 years ago