Summary: The Manufacturing Manager is the leader for manufacturing plant functions for a defined area of the overall manufacturing plant. Works in cunjunction with, or has direct responsibility for diverse areas as Operations, Production Control, Human Resources, Maintenance, Shipping, and Receiving. As a key member of the plant leadership team, the Manufacturing Manager will be expected to implement a zero waste manufacturing culture focused on continuous improvement and delivering sustainable performance for KPIs-SQDC.
Achieve measurable improvement in all On Time Delivery requirements of assigned product lines Consistently reduce measuredQuality defects of assigned product lines Gain improvements in Productivity(Hours Per Unit) measures of assigned product lines
Broad definition of the roles and responsibilities includes:
- Directly responsible for leading the assembly and manufacturing function of a high volume, complex production facility with direct and indirect managerial responsibility for over 250 associates.
- Standardize all windows assembly processes to meet or exceed quality expectations
- Optimize talent, processes and equipment for cost savings and performance
- Accountable for conception, initiation and follow through for all assembly problem solving efforts including root cause countermeasures
- Evaluate, select, retain and develop top available talent, building a succession plan for this critical team and facility.
- Drive Lean transformation of assignedmanufacturing operations providing direct guidance and leadership to the supervisory and individual teams.
- Possess a Bachelors degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Have demonstrated career advancement with clear capability to successfully assume additional responsibilities
- Clearly exhibits strong leadership experience through mature hiring practices, performance management and leadership development
- Successful professional record of working effectively with technical, management and hourly manufacturing employees
- Have experience with TPS Lean systems, Kaizen problem solving methodology and a professional committment to operational excellence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated Materials - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Associated Materials is a leading manufacturer of professionally installed exterior building products. It is able to meet the wide variety...