PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL), is a global leader offering a comprehensive array of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. Headquartered in Ohio, USA, PolyOne has operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. PolyOne serves more than 10,000 customers across the globe and offers more than 35,000 polymer solutions. The company has employees worldwide located in more than 80 manufacturing and distribution facilities, over a dozen labs and technical centers, and sales and service locations on four continents.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, spending accounts and 401(k). For more information about PolyOne visit www.polyone.com .
-Safety and Environmental performance: Communicates expectations; conducts audits, investigates and documents all incidents; conducts safety meetings; authorizes work and signs permits; participates on the plant safety committee.
- Production: Determines requirements and assigns personnel to each line to assure efficient operation; monitors operations including run rates, changeovers and line cleans; coordinates with maintenance, lab and warehouse personnel to meet line production expectations; troubleshoot process issues and determine the appropriate course of action to resolve; participate in the development/revision of operating procedures; identify and participate in documentation of Management of Changes.
- Quality: Reviews finished goods laboratory test results; reviews in process test results; determines process running condition changes to be made; solicits input from tech support as needed; participates in on-site customer audits; participates in ISO audits; participates in customer trials/trial reviews; participates in complaint investigations.
- Staffing; Participates in plant staffing activities including interviewing and selection. Conducts performance reviews for direct reports and ensures performance reviews are conducted for all operations personnel; recommends wage increases and promotions; identifies and prioritizes personnel developmental needs; conducts disciplinary discussions; reviews staff assignments; develops and communicates work schedules for production lines and assigns staff as needed.
-Maintenance: Supports the PolyOne Reliability Program by coordinating shift maintenance activities and audits equipment checklists to verify proper monitoring by operations. Ensures work orders are written and entered into e-maint for scheduling; schedules line downtime as required for proactive maintenance. -- Learns and uses all appropriate systems which may include SAP, IQS, LRM, CCS, CAID Charts, E-time, Ariba on Demand, Microsoft Office applications.
-Financial: Must understand and manage financial performance from a cost to manufacture standpoint for lines assigned to them.
-LSS: Must drive Lean Six Sigma events to improve overall performance for assigned lines.
Other projects/duties as assigned or needed.
- Problem Solving Techniques - 7 Years; Lean Six Sigma - 5 Years;
-Cost Management - 5 Years; Budget Management - 5 Years
- Bachelor of science in engineering
-Manufacturing Industry - 7 Years
-Managing Direct Reports - 5 Years; Leadership Experience - 5 Years
To submit your resume and salary history you must apply to http://careers.polyone.com
PolyOne is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. PolyOne will use E-Verify to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.
PolyOne Corporation - 12 months ago