TITLE: Manufacturing Manager
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Plant Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
(01) B.S. in related field and10-15 years’ experience in
(02) Supervisory experience for 3 or more years.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
(01) Provide leadership to manufacturing department
consisting of group leaders, team leaders and
(02) Develop an annual operating plan for department to
support company operating planning cycle.
(03) Plan capital and expense budget requirements.
(04) Be accountable to operating plan and financial
(05) Lead improvement activities for quality, delivery,
cost and safety objectives.
(06) Identify training and development needs for
department team members.
(07) Support continuous improvement through Kaizen and
leading positive change.
(08) Support company policy and administer fairly and
(09) Facilitate good communications with leaders and
team members for establishing expectations and problem
resolution and goal setting
(10) Maintain efficiency through lean manufacturing
principles, human resource planning, and flexibility.
Only qualified candidates should send thier resume to
Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent
staffing agency that provides customized workforce
solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and
temporary basis. The key to our success has been
building quality, long-term partnerships with our client
companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is
here to help you find career opportunities that best fit
your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced
professionals in the following categories: Office
Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are
looking to take the next step in your career, we can
help you make the right connection that works for you!
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS: ;
(01) Supervisory knowledge in a manufacturing
(02) General understanding of highly sophisticated
equipment and software
(03) General understanding of mechanical blueprints and
(04) Understanding of quality assurance system
(05) General understanding of cutting tools and material
(06) General understanding of production control in
(07) Solid problem solving skills using a variety of
statistical and root cause tools
(08) Excellent written and oral communication skills
(09) Experience with lean production concepts and tools
(10) Positive attitude to support company policies
(11) Flexibility with new ideas and different
(12) Motivational and supervisory skills in large group
(13) Ability to work overtime and weekends when
(14) Ability to deal with stress and emergency
(15) Ability to train others
(16) Highly motivated and high energy level
(17) Understand and implement TS 16949 and ISO 14001 as
a foundational principle of operations
Recruiting Solutions - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard