EVRAZ North America is one of the most diversified steel manufactures in North America; headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with manufacturing facilities in the United States (Portland, Or.; Pueblo, Co.; Claymont, Del.) and Canada (Regina, Saskatchewan; Calgary, Camrose; Red Deer, Alberta; and Surrey, British Columbia). EVRAZ North America is a wholly owned subsidiary of EVRAZ Group S.A., one of the largest vertically integrated steel and mining businesses in the world. Our diverse range of manufacturing capabilities allows us to produce a wide array of specialty steel products: plate, coiled plate, welded and seamless pipe for oil and gas applications, structural tubing, rail and wire rod / bar. We take a dynamic approach to manufacturing, using the production flexibility of our facilities to respond quickly to changes in the market for maximum efficiency and cost savings.
EVRAZ North America is seeking a Manufacturing Operations Analyst to join our manufacturing team. The Manufacturing Operations Analyst leads and supports continuous improvement activities for EVRAZ focusing on critical productivity gains, product quality and cost reductions. This crucial role requires an energetic and positive individual experienced in utilizing Lean Manufacturing methods and passionate about change.
As a Manufacturing Operations Analyst you will lead projects aimed at improving the safety, quality, and productivity of EVRAZ utilizing Lean Manufacturing methods. This will require cross departmental collaboration with all Pueblo departments and having regular interaction with executive management.
Additional responsibilities of the Manufacturing Operations Analyst include:
- Training, coaching and resourcing for Lean Manufacturing initiatives (6S, root cause analysis, quick changeover, lean cells, daily management, and standard work).
- Developing processes that will improve quality, increase throughput/productivity, and improve key business metrics such as cycle time and time attainment.
- Eliminating waste throughout the workplace creating a safe and more efficient environment.
- Developing control systems that help in analysis of costs and planning of finances.
- Analyzing workforce utilization, facility layout, and operational data, such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of manpower and equipment.
- Recommending methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities, such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing workflow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
We are looking for a strong leader with creative problem solving abilities, effective communication skills, and a positive attitude about change. In this role you must be able to effectively lead, coach, and train others to adopt new processes and ideas.
Additional requirements of the Manufacturing Operations Analyst include:
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 5 years manufacturing supervisory experience.
- Outgoing, energetic, passionate and positive attitude about change.
- Strategic and clear thinker, able to analyze complex problems and propose and implement creative solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and effectively work independently.
- Must be able to sell ideas and influence others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Qualified individuals should submit their resume to email@example.com .
All applicants must be legally able to work in the USA without sponsorship.
EVRAZ is an (EOE M/F/D/V) employer.
While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.
At EVRAZ North America, we manufacture steel. We also manufacture excellence, drive success and build careers for our employees. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common set of values and the same goal of creating the best possible solution for our customers.
In addition to a competitive wage and generous benefits package, our employees share in the Company’s success through incentives like profit sharing. We provide opportunities for advancement and promote often from within—which means that a job at EVRAZ can take your career farther than you ever imagined.
Employee Benefits at EVRAZ North America as part of a total compensation package, EVRAZ provides excellent benefits to its North American employees.
- Competitive wages and an excellent quarterly Profit Participation bonus opportunity.
- Family Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Prescription coverage at minimal employee cost.
- Short and Long Term Disability programs.
- Company funded Retirement Plans.
- 401(k) plan with Company Match.
- Paid vacations.
- Apprenticeship and promotional opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Wellness Program.
EVRAZ North America is a leading steel manufacturer built on the pedigree of successful steel companies – formerly known as Oregon...