- Function as area spider (including manual movement of materials & product or with walkies/hand-trucks)
- Perform inventory control procedures/paperwork/computer work
- Perform quality and safety inspections on all parts, orders, and equipment
- Understand, Demonstrate, and Maintain Proficiency in Departmental Lock Out/Tag Out Procedures
- Understand, Demonstrate, and Maintain Proficiency in Departmental Electrical Safety Procedures
- Understand, Demonstrate, and Maintain Proficiency in Departmental Machine Guarding Procedures
- Support, Sustain and Participate in Lean Manufacturing/Process Improvement events
- Individual responsibility for personal and area safety
- Perform general housekeeping duties as necessary
- Employees work an average of 40 hours per week during a normal work schedule. Mandatory overtime is required but may vary depending on business needs. Most shifts occur Monday thru Saturday. Sunday shifts may be required depending on business needs.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- Must be a self-motivated individual and work well in a team environment
- Basic math skills (ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers and common fractions)
- Perform all functions related to assembly operations with minimal training
- Must be competent in the use of hand tools
- Assure compliance with appropriate quality standards/requirements
- Responsible for safety and general housekeeping
- Perform similar or assigned duties as required within department.
Acuity Brands Lighting - 2 years ago
And a booming voice cried out, "Let there be light," and Acuity Brands replied, "Okay, sure." Acuity Brands, through...