TransCore, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking two full-time Manufacturing Operators to join our team in Houston, Texas.
Job Description: These positions assemble products and wiring of toll lane equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Education : High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Responsible for maintaining accurate accountability of all parts and tools.
- Limited responsibility for equipment configuration and testing.
- Train other personnel in the techniques and skills of proper assembly procedures.
- Perform routine inspections, assembly, repair, and reassembly of assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Use soldering or de-soldering equipment to rework defects.
- Operate equipment and logs required data using simple software programs.
Experience: Typically requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience.
- Basic electrical skills
- Proficient Cat5e termination skills
- Cable management
- Team player
- Positive attitude
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...