The Manufacturing Operator will perform documentation and procedures required for the receiving, weighing, and staging of raw materials used in the manufacturing process.|
- Proper operation of all scales, including printouts, zeroing, setting tare, and daily calibration verification.
- Proper entries on all applicable Batch Production Record pages, completion and attachment of all dispensary and weight verification tickets.
- Performing proper procedure to ensure the purity and accuracy of materials involved in the manufacturing process
- Using manufacturer Product ID labels, Quality Control release tags, and MAPICS/Batch
- Production Record to verify issued/staged raw materials.
- Proper procedures to ensure safe and timely transfer of material to and from weighing area, and during the weighing process, itself.
- Recognition and performance of necessary security and strict documentation of control substances.
- Proper cleaning of weighing room per all applicable SOP's.
- Proper cleaning of all utensils used in any weighing procedure per all applicable SOP's
- Proper interaction with associated departments to facilitate an accurate and timely performance of required tasks.
- Performing proper documentation and procedures to facilitate an accurate and timely inventory transfer of materials.
- Other jobs as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience and/or training in a manufacturing environment.
- Must weigh raw materials using gram and kilogram scales.
- Must be able to read and understand a batch production record.
- Must be able to correctly document the amounts of materials weighed.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 kg.
- Must be organized and be able to work with a teammate and communicate with team members.
- Must be able to write clearly, use a calculator, and have solid math skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and meet production schedule demands.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Experience in a regulatory environment is preferred.
- Experience using basic workshop tools is required.
- Previous computer experience is desired.
- This candidate will able to contribute to a productive and cooperative atmosphere, show commitment to team objectives, handle day-to-day work challenges and manage multiple tasks and competing demands.
- This candidate will be able to speak and write clearly and concisely in English, listen carefully and seek clarification.
- This candidate will be able to create documents that are complete and accurate and serve as an expert on job and procedures.
- This candidate will work in an environment where the noise level is usually loud.
- This candidate will perform repetitive and non-repetitive work.
- While performing the duties of this job, this candidate will be required to stand or walk for prolonged periods of time, use hands and fingers, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, talk or hear.
- This candidate must be able to view objects closely and use a computer terminal to access, input, and retrieve data.
CareersInPharmaceutical.com - 11 months ago