Provide technical support in transfer of manufacturing lines to other facilities.
• Assist in production scale-up of new products and solving related production issues.
• Assist in project planning and execution.
• Required to design and implement all special production machinery (jigs, tools, fixtures, machines, and handling equipment) to maintain manufacturing operations at competitive levels.
• Develop sequence of manufacturing operations, takt time and yield requirements
• Identify opportunities for reducing process variation, automation versus manual operation.
• Develop strategy to generate Design of Experiments (DOE), Process characterization, Process Qualification, and Validation Protocols/Reports, Manufacturing Instructions.
• Four year degree.
• Previous experience.