PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL) is a leading global provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. Headquartered in Ohio, USA, PolyOne has operations in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia as well as joint ventures in North America and South America. PolyOne serves more than 10,000 customers across the globe and offers more than 35,000 polymer solutions. The company has more than 4,000 employees worldwide located in more than 40 manufacturing and warehouse facilities, over a dozen labs and technical centers, and sales and service locations on four continents.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, spending accounts and 401(k). For more information about PolyOne visit www.polyone.com .
Applies engineering knowledge and experience in support of plant manufacturing and technical operations, and maintains a strong focus on continual process improvement and optimization. Monitors and manitains environmental equipment, performance and operation to quarantee compliance. Implements capital projects. Provides technical direction to technicians. Requires five plus years direct, relevant experience in chemical or petro-chemical manufacturing with the ability to operate with little to no direction.
- Under the guidance of the line engineer
- Develops, designs and communicates manufacturing processes and directs new process changes and installations.
- Monitors and revises processes to help generate cost savings and improve the quality and effeciency of product/process.
- Identifies and solves issues or problems with equipment/process. Troubleshoots posible causes and coordinates the activities of maintenace, production and other available resources to implement cost-effective solutions.
- Directs technicians and provides training as required. Provides maintenance supervision and technical support to improve maintenance performance in Dispersion. Coordinates work order priorities.
- Maintains the mechanical integrity program to ensure vesel, piping and relief valve integrity is acceptable and schedules required inspections.
- Oversees the operation and maintenance of the plant environmental equipment i.e., WWS,VGA, & VGTO. Also, oversees the environmental monitoring equipment, i.e., gas chromatographs, and THA euipment.
- Responsible for other duties assigned and provides backup for the line engineer.
To submit your resume and salary history you must apply to http://careers.polyone.com
- BS Mechanical Enginering, Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- 2-5 years in chemical or petro-chemical process/manufacturing with proven success in process improvement.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9002 standards and LSS principles.
- Process safety management experience
- Maintenance,process and project engineering in manufacturing
- Lean Six Sigma
- Reliability,predictive and preventive maintenance
- Mechanical integrity and root cause analysis
- Team facilitation and leadership
PolyOne Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. PolyOne will use E-Verify to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.
PolyOne Corporation - 2 years ago