Position: Manufacturing Process Technician 2 Job Code: 6052B Reports To: Sr. Supervisor, Production Status: Non-Exempt Function: Manufacturing Operations Approvals: Supervisor (Signature) Date I have received a copy of this job description:
Basic Function and Scope of the Position: Responsible for working in the Reagent Production Department to produce quality reagents for Illumina’s customers. Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Operation of small scale fill-and-finish equipment for dispensing, capping and labeling of reagents vessels.
• Assist with implementing production on large-scale fill-and-finish systems in a team environment, while meeting regulatory requirements under close supervision.
• Operate and maintain equipment within specifications.
• Accurately perform manufacturing procedures to produce biochemical reagents.
• Assist with Inventory Control of reagents, chemicals and supplies.
• General lab organization and maintenance.
• Routine testing and calibration of some lab equipment
• Work with others in support of Manufacturing processes in various departments. All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities. Preferred Educational Background:
• High School or equivalent. Preferred Experiential Background:
• 1-2 years relevant laboratory experience with a demonstrated ability to perform functions typical of a Reagent Mfg environment.
• Good math and analytical skills required. MS Office tool Excel and Word a plus
Illumina, Inc. - 9 months ago
Illumina elucidates the human genome. The firm makes tools used by life sciences and drug researchers to isolate and analyze...