Engineering Technical Group
Experience in a manufacturing setting – Operations, Maintenance, Plant or Project Engineering, etc. Will be required to spend a large amount of time on the “factory floor”.
- Knowledge and adherence to the highest level of safety principles personally as well as the ability to integrate these into all tasks and work product.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – will be required to coordinate and gather input from multiple plant and external resources (contractors, capital group, plant groups, operators, maintenance mechanics, managers, etc.). Will be required to develop procedures and other documentation / communication necessary to record and sustain process improvements.
- Must be well organized and able to manage projects / tasks effectively, make adjustments as needed and meet required timelines.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with limited direction once clear objectives and expectations are set.
- Will be required to coordinate various activities performed by contractors, plant personnel, etc. necessary to complete projects / tasks effectively and on-time.
ZipRecruiter - 2 years ago