To develop or support the development of technologies, products and/or processes to meet quality, cost, schedule and performance goals.
Job responsibilities will include:
To apply for this job opening please click here.
- Manage expansion project into new global location
- Create and drive project plans to achieve successful expansion
- Assist or author necessary purchase requisitions for new equipment
- Work with other sites to assure equipment provided is consistent with current processes
- Drive improvements to primary objectives of safety, cost, quality and lead time in assigned manufacturing operations
- Manage manufacturing projects at International locations to drive above objectives and to establish new manufacturing capacities as needed
- Support manufacturing operations; develop, refine and document processes and procedures to reduce variation and improve process capabilities
- Drive opportunities to automate process where benefits in above objectives merit
- Select, design and recommend tolls, fixtures and capital equipment as needed
- Drive data driven improvement through the use of quality tools and systemic application of corrective action methodologies
- Initiate and approve Engineering Change Orders (ECO's), maintain Bills of Material (BOMs)
Bachelor's degree in Engineering (ABET-accredited) is required. Two (2) years of applicable experience for Project Engineer; five (5) years minimum for Sr. Engineer.
Other desired experience:
Additional Company Information
- Project management experience
- Working experience in some or all of the following: welding, plastics/fluorpolymers, coil winding, electrical testing, part assembly, painting
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in participating/leading international project teams
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement methodologies, such as Lean, Six Sigma
Emerson Process Management ( www.emerson.com ) is a leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater treatment, metals and mining, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries. A business unit of Emerson, Rosemount Inc. is a global leader in high-precision pressure, temperature, level, and flow instrumentation.
Rosemount Inc. offers a competitive rewards package that provides for the health, well-being, and future financial security for yourself and your dependents. Through a strong profit sharing program, employees have historically received double digit company contributions that reflect the performance of the company, and their own individual efforts. Our medical and dental plans provide for the care of yourself and your family. Life insurance and long-term disability benefits give you the peace of mind you need and protect your dependents. A flexible work schedule, vacation and holidays allow you to balance your work life with your personal schedule. Additional benefits such as tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, employee assistance programs, and onsite wellness activities are available to support you and provide the environment you need to succeed.
Emerson - 8 months ago