ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
- Perform weekly environmental Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) sampling.
- Conduct Product, First Article, Incoming, Packing, and Final Inspections with reports.
- Conduct monthly Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) system audits and repairs.
- Respond to and resolve emergent Manufacturing and Engineering issues.
- Implement the Acumentrics Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and 5S programs.
- Conduct equipment calibration activities.
- Review manufacturing test and field return data and report results for trend analysis to determine root cause and corrective action.
- Work with suppliers and internal operations to resolve corrective actions within our 15 day goal.
- Prepare weekly manufacturing yield reports and review for continuous improvement.
- Ensure products meet defined standards for durability, fit and finish, tolerances, and customer requirements.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- CQT Certification highly desirable.
- Capable of working with measurement devices; micrometers, calipers, height gauges, multi meters, power supplies, etc.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Willingness to achieve IPC-A-610 Certification.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization, great people skills are a must.
Due to the nature of our products and services, only US Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents may apply.
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Quality Technician or similar role.
- Certified Quality Technician (CQT) certification highly desirable.
- Associates degree required, higher degree preferred.
- Capable of performing in an ISO 9001-2008 environment.
- Must be a hands on individual and capable of working safely and effectively in an electrical and mechanical components/systems, and electronics environment is a must.
Acumentrics is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
Acumentrics - 19 months ago