Can you develop MRP and Shop Floor software? Are you interested in getting in on the ground floor of creating a new world-class manufacturing software solution? If yes, we would like to speak with you about beginning a career at SigmaTEK, the makers of SigmaNEST, the leading nesting and NC programming software for laser, plasma, oxyfuel, waterjet, router and turret punches machines. As an MRP Software Development Engineer you will use your skills and experience to design, implement and maintain functions of a cutting edge software solution designed specifically for the manufacturing industry.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Create, assist and interpret Functional Requirement Specifications for MRP applications
- Architect functions, algorithms and solutions by following specifications and using the appropriate tools
- Collaboration in design and coding activities with other developers as well as with cross-functional teams
- Maintain existing applications for existing version as well as updates for future releases
- 3-6 years’ experience in software development, preferably with experience in MRP/ERP and or Manufacturing software
- Experience with object oriented systems and programming primarily in C#
- Experience with web-based applications, asp.net, Microsoft.net frameworks, mobile and hand-held devices, jquery, Native and web-based mobile apps, HTML, CSS and related web technologies
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with MVC libraries
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with unit testing using Mock software
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Manufacturing industry background highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering, or related field
A company is only as good as its people and SigmaTEK’s employees are the best. If you would like to be one of the best and are interested in experiencing job growth in a team environment, please send us your salary requirements and a current resume with cover letter. All materials will be kept in strictest confidence. SigmaTEK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
SigmaTEK maintains a primary web site that is accessible by selecting the United States regional option.
SigmaTEK also maintains web...