JOB SUMMARY Support the efficient operation of all departments including Production, Quality, and Accounting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Schedule and coordinate all volunteer and temp labor and reconcile temp labor invoices.
• Perform special assignments, project work, and other tasks within the Production departments.
• Provide administrative support for other departments including Accounting, Quality, and Human Resources on an as-needed basis.
• Perform tasks as required by the Production Managers, Supervisors, and Leadworkers. Typical tasks include typing, filing, fax transmittal, and mail coordination. Preparation of internal and external correspondence.
• Collect, organize, and compile data from a variety of reports for weekly and year-to-date baseline reconciliation.
• Work proficiently with computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheet manipulation, and data entry.
• Maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
• Display positive attitude supportive of Company and Department objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Associate degree in Business or Accounting and/or 3-5 years of similar experience is required.
• Computer expertise is essential to support department activities and analysis of data needed by various department members.
• Experience with general accounting and proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Confidentiality, professionalism, credibility, and trust in communications with department, factory, and corporate employees as well as outside contacts are crucial.
• A high degree of independence and initiative is necessary in performing the duties of the position.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule as position may require some weekends and long days.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• A background in manufacturing is preferred.
SCOPE OF AUTHORITY
• All employees have the right to question or refuse a work related directive that is unsafe.
• All employees are expected to take appropriate measures regarding employee, product or equipment safety.
United States of America
McCain - 21 months ago
No small-fry, McCain Foods is the #1 French fry maker in the world, processing about 1 million pounds of fries and other potato products an...