Our client, a rapidly growing diagnostics company in the south bay is actively looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor to join their team.
- Responsible for managing the development, manufacturing and commercialization of their product in a ISO 13485 pilot lab.
- Responsible for technology transfer, start-up, qualification, validation & maintenance.
- Training staff and ensuring cGMP compliance
- Process improvement & lean manufacturing principals.
- Working with engineers, scientists and production to complete goals and objectives.
- Will be required to do other duties and tasks as assigned and be flexible with evolving/changing responsibilities.
- Heavy multitasting is required.
- 4+ years of experience working in an ISO 13485 regulated environment within a production setting.
- BS in life sciences or related field preferred.
- Strong knowledge of all ISO quality system requirements
- Must be self-motivated with a desire to "wear multiple hats" and be hands on.