DexCom, Inc., a leader in continuous glucose monitoring,
is headquartered in San Diego, California. Our success
is built on innovation, hard work, and on seeing each
other’s differences as an advantage. We are committed to
developing technologies and products that improve the
lives of people with diabetes. DexCom has ambitious
plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking
people who have the same goals for themselves. DexCom
Inc. is currently seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor.
Supervises a major work unit within the manufacturing
group to produce specific quantity and quality of DexCom
Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
plan and yields within their area of production.
- Responsible for executing to agreed upon production
all manufacturing personnel.
- Oversees training and complete training records for
timeliness of manufacturing processes.
- Regularly monitors the accuracy, completeness, and
- May act as the back up to the Manufacturing Manager
timesheets for staff.
- Supervises the maintenance of personnel records and
related with manufacturing processes, equipments,
- Supports the manufacturing lines to solve issues
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for
engineering to get engineering requests processed
- Acts as liaison between manufacturing, R&D, and
correctly and in a timely manner.
and cost-effective operation of the department; for
- Accountable for assisting with the efficient, safe
advising and making recommendations to the
Manufacturing Manager with respect to these
engineering to analyze product failure data and test
- Coordinates with various groups such as quality and
results in order to determine causes of problems and
university; or three to five years related
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from a four-year college or
experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
Production required preferably in Electronics,
- 3+ years of experience in Manufacturing and
Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical experience.
- Must have knowledge of GMP required; cGMP strongly
must be able to manage multiple shifts.
- Proven ability to increase production volumes and
- Must have strong communication, leadership, and
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule required.
- Experience with MRP and cycle counts preferred.
DexCom Inc. is a publicly traded company listed in the
NASDAQ stock exchange. We have been FDA approved and
commercially released four generations of continuous
We offer an excellent benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long term
disability, 401(k), flexible spending account, a
discounted employee stock purchase plan, paid time off,
on-site fitness center, and a great work environment.
If interested, please visit www.dexcom.com/careers to
submit your resume
Division/Department : 18-Indirect Labor and Supplies
% of Travel Required : None
Offer Relocation : No
# of Openings : 1
DexCom - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard