The ideal candidate will be capable of supervising one or more manufacturing processes. Ensures production follows appropriate workflow and assembly methods. Perform a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. Typically reports to a department head. Have excellent communication skills, organized and customer service oriented and team player. Implement continuous improvement activities such as quality improvement and increase productivity.
- As a manufacturing supervisor, you must be able to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Responsible for balancing hourly workforce assignments, safety, quality control.
- Collaborates with department manager to plan, establish, communicate, and execute measurable production, goals and objectives in manufacturing.
- Model the behavior necessary to solve immediate problems quickly and effectively through the teams.
- Be the standards keeper and develop standardized work plans.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- Monitor manufacturing activities and ensure manufacturing processes are being followed and that all quality requirements are being met or exceeded.
- Ensure that H.R. and quality policies, rules, regulations and procedures are followed and documented.
- Work closely with engineering and suppliers.
- Trains new staff and existing staff as required.
- Verifies all material is in stock for production.
- Oversees quality control process for all material produced.
- Attends meetings when necessary.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment that ensures compliance to health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Monitoring, driving and assist in establishing programs to sustain a quality product.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Full time position, Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or manufacturing or related field a plus,. Equivalent experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- 2‐3 years’ experience in warehouse/manufacturing/production experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Please submit resume with email introduction.
Other Desired Skills
- Familiarity with Solid Works
- Understanding of FDA Compliance and cGMP
- Proven ability to lead and communicate effectively
- Desirable Qualifications: DBA software knowledge an advantage
We consider the consistent demonstration of positive, cooperative, self‐motivated, courteous and professional behavior to be an essential function of every position. While different positions have different primary areas of responsibility and technical expertise, everyone needs to work as a team, and we expect all employees to contribute as necessary to get the job done.