Greatbatch Medical, located in Plymouth, MN, is a leading OEM supplier of stimulation leads, advanced delivery systems and venous introducers to the CRM and Neuromodulation markets. Its Leads Group is seeking a 1 st Shift Manufacturing Team Member. The primary purpose of this position is to perform a variety of assembly and inspection operations following written procedures to meet production and quality requirements.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Adheres to GB Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
- Actively participates in “flex break” programs as required.
- Basic computer skills familiar with Oracle data base.
- Assembly work using Microscope Completes required documentation.
- Experience with sterile and final packaging of products
- Participates in team activity focusing on process/product improvement, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction.
- Able to multi-task on a daily basis
- Detail oriented, familiar with cycle counts lot control of materials
- Performs other functions as required
- Support overtime as needed
- Education/Experience: High school graduate or equivalent. Experience (Minimum Needed): 3-5 years
- Specialized knowledge needed for performance of job: Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instruction, including blueprints. Must demonstrate the ability to recognize defects in workmanship.
- Special Skills: Training in manufacturing and one year related quality experience preferred. Ability to read blueprints preferred; Familiarity with microscopes and measuring devices preferred; Previous light assembly experience preferred.