Insituform Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Wetout Technician.
Insituform Technologies, Inc., is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
- Responsible for the preparation of Cure-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) liner according to the exact specifications agreed upon by the customer
- All aspects of CIPP liner preparation, to include: staging, wrapping, loading and securing for transport.
- Mixing chemicals that require wearing a respirator
- Install prepared tube in a safe and effective manner using a winch, truck, backhoe, crane or other appropriate equipment
- Perform all work according to safety standards
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
- High School diploma, GED or equivelent required
- Previous experience as Construction Laborer or Installation Technician
- Must have a valid driver's license and the ability to get a CDL once employed.
- Must be able to move and lift 25lbs+ on a consistent basis.
- Must be a self-starter
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, including whole numbers, common fractions and decimals