Insituform Technologies, LLC is looking for a Manufacturing Technician in Olyphant, PA.
Insituform Technologies, LLC is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
- Responsible for the preparation of Cure-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) liner according to the exact specifications agreed upon by the customer.
- All aspects of CIPP liner preparation, to include: staging, wrapping, loading and securing for transport.
- Mix chemicals that require wearing a respirator.
- Perform all work according to safety standards.
- Follow all quality, safety, and environmental procedures.
- Operate wet out or truck conveyors or tugger systems, operate static mixers, and other process related equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Load wet out tube in totes or trucks according to processes and procedures.
- Clearly communicate effectively with other team members and management as it pertains to safety, quality, or other work related aspects.
- Keep a clean organized work area and plant following 5's guidelines.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and criminal history background check, as well as driver’s license check for past 36 months without any suspensions or major traffic violations.
- Must have CDL, or able to obtain within 90 days.
- Previous experience as Construction Laborer or Installation Technician.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, including whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Aegion Corporation - 12 months ago