Manufacturing Technician |
Our client in the East Bay is looking for a Manufacturing Technician with 7+ years of GMP and Clean Room Experience. Duties and responsibilities: - Must be able to perform complex manufacturing processes for manual and semi-automated operations in a clean.
- Must complete detailed operating procedures which include GMP compliant documentation.
- Parts and device inspection and assembly under microscope in a clean room.
- Perform experiments under engineering guidance.
- Perform facilities and equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Execute machining operations as required. Requirements: - Must have 7+ years in the Life Science industry, FDA regulated industries preferred.
- Must have Clean room and GMP experience.
- Experience with chemistry and device manufacturing.
- Must be able to perform work under a microscope and in a clean room.
- Experience working in a 5S environment.
Bayside Solutions - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard