Start Your Career Working With The Premier Brand of Hand Tools
Klein Tools has a 156 year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for Manufacturing Technician candidates for all shifts at our Mansfield, Texas facility who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools. As a Manufacturing Technician you will provide technical support in the areas of manufacturing processes, process documentation, manufacturing engineering, systems, procedures, equipment, tooling, and facilities.
1. Provide technical support, direction and follow-up, including machine setup and trouble shooting.
2. Utilize problem-solving skills to analyze manufacturing difficulties to determine root cause and define corrective actions in support of on-going operational activities.
3. Responsible for the training and development of other manufacturing staff members, sufficient to meet established manufacturing standards.
4. Provide leadership, direction, technical support, and assistance to other manufacturing staff members.
5. Provide technical support in the design, documentation, and implementation of manufacturing processes for operating facilities as required to improve process capability, reliability, consistency, and throughout.
6. Participate in the documentation of manufacturing processes and setups. This includes the use of the current process and the implementation of new processes and applications dedicated to the management of these documents.
7. Produce accurate and complete engineering drawings using CAD or alternate methods as directed.
8. Assist in the implementation of World-Class Principles (i.e.: T.Q.M., Kanban, Demand Flow, and Cellular Manufacturing) to improve customer satisfaction and reduce waste.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High School diploma or GED and 5 years related work experience utilizing advanced mechanical aptitude in a systems driven manufacturing environment. Other combination of education and experience will be considered.
2. Knowledge of tooling design methods and machine tool programming.
3. Computer skills including: Microsoft Office and CAD software.
4. Good oral and written communications.
Klein Tools offers outstanding benefits, including:
Paid Holidays Paid Vacation
Medical/Rx Drug Insurance Dental Insurance
Life Insurance AD&D Insurance
Short-Term Disability Retirement Savings w/Co Match
Profit Sharing Plan Flexible Spending Accounts
Tuition Reimbursement Employee Assistance Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, apply following the prompts below.
No phone calls please. EOE/M/F/D/V
Klein Tools, Inc. - 16 months ago
Five generations of Kleins have had a grip on Klein Tools, a maker of non-powered hand tools. The company's products can be found in...