1st Shift Manufacturing Technician
The technician lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, and services, with repairs, MR coils and their components, parts or related equipment or systems.
- Reads work procedures and schematics, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in coils, connectors, assemblies, fixtures or other holding devices.
- Ability to follow all safety and quality policies and procedures.
- May participate in quality control inspections of certain subassemblies and final product.
- Assembling, testing and troubleshooting electronic components, subassemblies and coils.
- Assists in the training of other production associates and electronic technicians.
- Familiarity with basic electrical instrumentation.
- Communicates process improvement and procedure errors to Group Leader.
- Designs and builds test fixtures while performing Verification and Validation tests.
- Associates Degree in Electronics and a minimum 2 years of equivalent work experience in electronic assembly, tuning and testing.
- The ability to pass an internal testing procedure to measure electronics competence.
- Ability to pass GEHC Coils written and practical soldering test.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use of hand and electric tools.
- Proficiency with basic electrical instrumentation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with leadership and co-workers.
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs and the ability to stand, sit, reach and bend.
- Steel toed shoes
- Experience testing, troubleshooting and tuning various RF Coils
- 2 years Electronic testing experience. Proven ability to utilize electronic test equipment
JobServe USA - 23 months ago