Spyglass Partners is working with our client to identify a Manufacturing Technician in the Orlando, FL area for a Direct Hire opportunity.
In this role you will be required to assemble and test Medical Device products in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment. You will troubleshoot, maintain, and assemble all production equipment as required.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following traits:
- High school diploma or equivalent AND Graduate of a two-year Associates Degree program in Electrical/Mechanical Technology (or equivalent).
- Electrical experience with wiring, cable and harness.
- Assembling, Integrating and Testing of components, subassemblies and final assemblies complying to set timelines.
- Troubleshoot, maintain (calibration & preventative maintenance), and assemble all production equipment and tooling as required.
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a GMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require.
- Must be able to read and follow mechanical and electrical schematics, follow work instructions, BOMs and other product related documents. Must have experience with equipment such as Oscilloscopes, DVMs, Power meters, Detectors, Profilometers, UV curing systems, and basic hand tools.
- Must be computer literate, including ability to interface with computer systems. Must be comfortable working with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), navigating through web pages and e-mail. Must possess basic typing skills.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and must be able to travel as needed.
- Prior to start-up, during processing, and at the completion of the manufacturing process, perform all documentation and clerical functions to provide the proper accountability and traceability of components and finished product.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years (within the last 7 years) experience in the operation and integration of complex medical device equipment in a regulated environment. Target industries include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biomedical, electronic, laser, and/or other medical industries.
- At least 3 years extensive experience with the alignment and assembly of optical assemblies and devices, especially lasers. Comfortable with electronic and electro-optical test and measurement systems.
Spyglass Partners, LLC - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard