Responsible for developing and organizing in depth technical and safety training program for Operations personnel. ~600 employees, on four product lines, divided into 2 shfts.
Collaborate with Product Development, Operations, and Human Resources to obtain information required to develop training materials.
Incorporate motivating, creative, and interactive training techniques to enhance the training experience, in an effort to maximize learning and retention.
Assess training needs for production assemblers, and tailor training content appropriately.
Create and gather instructor materials (training outlines, quality assurance background material, instructional documentation, and training aids).
Continuously enhance instructional delivery and presentation skills.
Mentor other supervisors and production leads in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned manufacturing courses.
Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle, and update when required.
Plan and direct classroom training, conferences, and workshops.
Improve and Maintain training database in Filemaker Pro.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or other related technical field
- Experience in assessing development needs, creating targeted curriculum to strengthen areas of need and creating efficient & cost-effective delivery plans using multiple media
- Effective presentation style in delivering manufacturing based training programs
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field of Training and Organization Development
- Strong, group/classroom presentation skills
- Great communication, collaboration, and flexibility to work with internal groups.
- Self-starting, motivated, strong work-ethic and ability to adapt to changing demands/flexible.
- Bi-lingual communication skills in English & Spanish – speaking, writing & reading
Fox Racing Shox - 30+ days ago
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in...