LOUD Technologies Inc. is one of the world’s largest dedicated pro audio and music products companies. As the corporate parent for world-recognized brands Ampeg@, Blackheart@, Crate@, EAW@, Mackie@ and Martin Audio@, LOUD engineers, markets and distributes a wide range of professional audio and musical instrument products worldwide. Our product lines include so reinforcement systems, analog and digital mixers, guitar and bass amplifiers, and acoustic and electric guitars. These products can be fo in professional and project recording studios, video and broadcast suites, post-production facilities, so reinforcement applications including houses of worship, stadiums, nightclubs, retail locations, and on major musical concert tours.
The Marketing team at LOUD Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced MarCom Coordinator who is passionate about the pro audio industry. We are looking for a team player to support several programs within the Mackie and Ampeg MG Business Unit; to create marketing materials, coordinate PR & Media schedule, utilize social media, manage email campaigns, support artist relations program and to take on other duties as assigned.
Social media experience with Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics and other technologies is required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write copy for marketing materials, press releases, etc. from approved messaging and positioning
- Coordinate, write, and deploy email marketing campaigns for product launches, promotions, training, artist, etc.
- Maintains social media profiles (for brand, artist, training) and monitors web for any mentions and updates or responds as appropriate
- Interact with the social media community and write user story blogs for websites
- Coordinate and manage the PR/Media calendar and contacts
- Ensure on-time submittal of ads (print and banner) to trade publications
- Coordinate and manage product reviews
- Research and correspond with inquiring artists
- Communicate with artist management for tickets/tour schedule/or other marketing info
- Write artist relations blog / spot light stories
- Make on-the-fly workflow prioritization decisions to balance a variety of different schedules/commitments while still delivering all output on time; must also identify scheduling/resource conflicts and seek advice from manager when not able to resolve situations on their own
- Assist with event planning, industry events and trainings
- Provide support logistics for events / trainings (shipping, tracking, product ordering, etc)
- Proficient with MS Office and familiar with HTML basics
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
B.A. in Marketing, Communications or related field and 2+ years marketing experience
Learn fast, generate ideas and do whatever it takes to get the work done in a changing environment
Familiar with the pro audio industry, local music and desire to frequently endorse artist performances
This position requires candidate to be able to lift up to 50lbs
Travel may be required 1-2 times a year.
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts, and live (lunch-time) music during spring and fall.
Loud Technologies - 14 months ago