WCI Communities creates amenity-rich, master-planned lifestyle communities, catering to primary, retirement and second-home buyers. Dedicated to product and service excellence as a People First® certified company, WCI offers traditional single and multi-family home choices with prices from the mid-$100,000s to just under $1 million. In addition to homebuilding and development, WCI generates revenues from its Prudential Florida Realty business, the second largest residential realty company in Florida; its Wells Fargo-affiliated mortgage services; insurance and title services, and its recreational amenities, as well as through land sales and joint ventures. For more information, visit www.WCICommunities.com.
Neptune Forklift operations experience is required. Responsible for assisting the boat owners and guests in the operation and docking of their boats and the safe mooring of vessels. Works under the direction of the dock master and his assistant to insure the marina meets or exceeds all safety requirements. Performs all duties with a focus on exceptional customer service for both internal and external customers, attention to detail and sensitivity for confidential material.
- Supports the Dockmaster to ensure the marina meets or exceeds all governmental requirements and is operated in accordance with all licenses and permits and as directed.
- Operates and assists with the Neptune forklift transporting boats to and from the Dry Storage facility.
- Assures the marina is maintained to the highest standards as directed by your supervisor.
- Inspects daily the condition of the piers and docks to insure that dock lines, electrical cords, dock boxes, and equipment are in a safe condition to prohibit slip, trip, fall, and other types of personal injury.
- Accomplishes daily operating tasks of emptying trash bins, washing piers, washing boats, retrieving flotsam and jetsam from marina waters, and providing requested service to boat owners and guests.
- Maintains the required records or reports as may be directed.
- Assists boaters with the handling of lines and the securing of boats to piers and pilings.
- Responds to requests for information and directions on VHF radio and telephones.
- Performs other duties as requested/assigned by management
Please send your resume to Steven Price via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at: Lost Key Golf Club, 625 Lost Key Dr, Pensacola FL, 32507
- Forklift operations certified
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Employee must have working knowledge of knots and bends for securing dock and other lines, must have a working knowledge of the operation of boats, VHF radio telephones, and motorized equipment such as Neptune forklift, golf carts, tenders/work boats and must know and use all courtesies common to the boating community
- Physical requirements to this position include the ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, pull on docking lines, push boats away from piers and/or other structures, climb ladders, step up or down four feet from piers to boats or other floating vessels, have corrected vision to within normal limits, work outside in all weather conditions for extended periods, and the ability to swim.
WCI Communities - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
WCI Communities develops luxury residential communities and homes in Florida. Founded in 1946, it caters primarily to retirement and...