The Market Analyst will collect, analyze and report market data through client pricing and subcontractor costs. Assemble and prepare historic sales reports, as well as future projection data, by market segments. Assist in researching and generating specific topic reports as requested by various team members. Assist in the development and administration of forecasting and strategic planning. Support the development of effective business forecasting tools as assigned.
- Knowledge of the maintenance industry or the aptitude to learn technical markets quickly is required. Experience working in the maintenance industry preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Analyze data and communicate findings.
- Strong interpersonal skills - both verbal and written. Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience driving and achieving results.
- Demonstrated customer and team orientation.
- Ability to work in a team setting while at the same time being a self-starter.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience with change management.
- Advanced computer skills with a special emphasis on spreadsheets & data analysis.
- Demonstrated skills in organizing technical information for professional communicating to others.
POSITION STATUS: Full-time exempt
COMPENSATION RANGE: Starting salary of $35,000-$45,000.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is required.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years experience.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
BENEFITS: The Market Analyst is eligible for standard company benefits including paid-time off, health & dental insurance, and 401k participation per the employment handbook.