INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the world's largest privately-held companies. Koch companies employ about 60,000 people and have a presence in nearly 60 countries.
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including LYCRA® fiber, COOLMAX® fabric, CORDURA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet, and ANTRON® carpet fiber. INVISTA's businesses include Apparel, Intermediates, Performance Surfaces & Materials, and Performance Technologies. You may not realize it, but INVISTA's products play a role in nearly every aspect of your life. For example, INVISTA fibers may be in your carpet, clothing or bedding--and INVISTA polymers may be in your car, food packaging or camping gear. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
INVISTA's Nylon Intermediates business is currently seeking a market analyst to join our team in Wichita, KS.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
Required Skills, Education and Experience
- Manage supply cost stack model and make sure that the market prices are up-to-date and the assumptions are functional. Support decision making by analyzing price and market data and generating reports out of the model.
- Update reports to present current market prices, cost stack, and supply & demand fundamentals.
- Coordinate internal sources, collect POV and distribute weekly key driver report on raw materials and nylon intermediates.
- Develop short-term price forecast model to support commercial development activities.
- Build competitor profiles and collect market intelligence on capacity, trade flows, price information, etc.
- Deliver digest of consultant’s report for internal knowledge sharing.
- Support project analysis and intelligence collection.
- Improve internal knowledge system and documentation process.
Preferred Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, chemistry, engineering, economics, business, or related discipline
- 2+ years of financial, market analysis, economics, engineering, or other quantitative experience
- Demonstrated experience communicating business and technical information to audiences ranging from peer level to senior leadership
- Demonstrated strategic critical-thinking skills
- Experience with PC-based applications (MS Word – document creation, formatting and editing etc., Excel – spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis and formulas creation etc, and PowerPoint - presentation creation/editing)
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- Master's degree or higher in finance, chemistry, engineering, economics, business, or related discipline
- Experience with statistical modeling and database management
- Experience providing upstream market analysis services in the energy or chemical industries.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
INVISTA S.à r.l.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 18 months ago
INVISTA is one of the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications....