The Market Analyst will join a growing team that manages the cleared products settlements and product listings on the ICE trading platform. The primary role for this position will be to develop and maintain processes to analyze historical pricing data in order to generate daily closing prices for over-the-counter, cleared forward, and options products on the ICE trading platform.
- Analyze pricing data to identify trends and relationships between ICE markets;
- Generate daily closing prices for cleared forward and option contracts;
- Handle ongoing support and maintenance for existing ICE products;
- Prepare documentation for data analysis and other procedures;
- Provide front-line customer support related to cleared product pricing.
- Working with various groups to come up with new pricing solutions.
- Strong Excel skills an absolute requirement; Visual Basic or other analytical applications a plus;
- Experience with commodity and/or futures markets, financial trading, or price modeling/valuationrequired;
- Robust knowledge of option pricing required;
- Experience with data analysis and price modeling; related to energy or final products preferred;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with acute attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar;
- Experience in a scripting language a plus;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet daily deadlines
- Position will involve work outside of normal business hours;
- Please submit a cover letter highlighting how your experience/skills fit with the role.
IntercontinentalExchange - 13 months ago