The Marketing Intelligence Analyst is responsible for providing information, analysis, and insights regarding markets, crops, agronomic practices, customers, competitors, campaign effectiveness, measuring performance, and supporting business decisions. The Marketing Intelligence Analyst will plan and manage various research projects and work closely with senior management to interpret and summarize findings.
In this position you will have the opportunity to combine your strong analytical skills and marketing experience to directly support successful new product launches for continued Kinze growth.
- Conducts global analysis based on crop type, field sizes, geography, cropping practices
- Arrange and lead customer focus groups
- Compiles and summarizes reoccurring marketing reports
- Provide monthly market metrics
- Impacts business direction and growth by providing strong global market intelligence to Ownership and New Product Manager
- Subject Matter Expert in understanding industry market trends and analytics and how they relate to our business
- Measures market share
- Provides ROI analysis of marketing campaigns and sales activities
- Provides current and critical market data as required to drive fact based customer focused decisions.
- Validates insights and their translation into product proposals.
- Provides expert input regarding segmentation.
- Participate in marketing product strategy related discussions
- Participate in various marketing projects, including but not limited to marketing agency related projects
- Track marketing budget
- Perform ad hoc dealer, customer research as required, including pricing and promotional effectives
- Maintains updated assessments of competitive products, pricing and distribution networks
- Must have advanced research and analytical skills.
- Must have advanced skills in MS Excel, intermediate skills in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and experience with various research and survey tools.
- Must have strong ability to summarize and present complex information into an easy to understand format as well as the ability to present and communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to think strategically, identify trends and manage multiple tasks.
- Farm or Ag Equipment background preferred.