CN is currently looking for dynamic individuals to fill Market Analyst positions in its Sales and Marketing function.
The Market Analyst supports the market segments by understanding customer needs through market research, analyzing traffic flows or corridors, and by establishing market rates based on strategies and contract terms and conditions for assigned segments. The team's goal is to grow CN yield through price and divisional improvements and cost reduction and to grow CN contribution by expanding CN's market share thereby generating revenue and volume growth.
- To administer certain pricing/marketing activities, such as administration of contract and pricing vehicles.
- To coordinate interline factors with other Class One Railways & Shortlines
- To understand and contribute to segment business/pricing strategies. Review nature and scope of segment/customer requirements.
- To assess market and modal competition, costs, service requirements and equipment availability.
- To undertake studies related to corridor pricing structure and modal competition.
- To understand CN's cost structure to drive contribution improvement
- University Degree
- Ability to use marketing information/trends/relations and translate that knowledge into pricing structure and contract issues.
- Ability to identify key issues that impact CN's competitive response to the market environment.
- Should display initiative, sound judgment and a willingness to accept responsibility with a minimum of direction.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer applications is essential.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage workload in an efficient manner.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, including a comprehensive range of benefits.
CN is an employment equity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Canadian National Railway - 30+ days ago
Evans Senior Investments
- 2 days ago
Abbott Park, IL
- 7 hours ago
- 9 days ago