SpecPro, Inc. is a dynamic 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation specializing in Life Sciences, Engineering and Technical Services, Information Management Services, and Environmental Services. With over 20 years of professional experience, SpecPro is proud to serve the government and industry in these disciplines. Our goal is to always maintain positive customer and community relations while emphasizing the "SpecPro Advantage".
We are currently looking for a Market Analyst for our San Antonio office. In this position, you will be responsible for:
• Collect sales trends, and record and evaluate performance versus sales quotas.
• Assist in intellectual research and provide recommendations to senior management.
• Conduct financial and market research, and advice on market trends and emerging competitors.
• Monitor marketing efforts within the company & make recommendations for improvements.
• Work closely with Proposal Manager for major government bids and proposals.
• Conduct research and analyze military data, reports, media releases and assessing them for budget trends for the changing market conditions.
• Conduct research and perform competitive pricing analysis of market size.
• BA or BS or equivalent experience is strongly preferred.
• 2-5 years overall market analysis experience.
• Recent experience with government procurement; RFQ, RFP and RFIs within the past five (5) years.
• Ability to interface with numerous business development disciplines and organizational levels.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate, influence and manage risk.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to synthesize requirements and present business cases for action/corporate response in a clear, concise, focused manner.
• In-depth computer knowledge (MS Word, Power Point, Excel, MS Project).
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment to create and deliver finished and contractually compliant responses under general guidance.
• US Government Secret clearance required; ability to successfully attain a Top Secret clearance.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation - 14 months ago